The HPI WR8 FLUX Ken Block Gymkhana Ford Fiesta ST RX43 RTR features awesome iridescent “Stars and Stripes” color shifting livery! With the stunning performance of the brushless-powered WR8 Flux, Ken Block fans have the chance to wheel an amazing scale replica of Ken Block's feature car from the Dubai Gymkhana 8 video, and the Terrakhana video, filmed in the desert of southern Utah!
Custom Hoonigan Paint Featuring Color-Shifting Stars and Stripes!
The first thing to grab your attention with these cars are the amazing iridescent stars and stripes that cover the officially licensed Ford Fiesta ST RX43 body! As you watch, the color actually changes before your eyes! From purple, to gold, then finally to green - and back again! Of course, the car is covered in the official Hoonigan Racing Division logos, plus sponsor logos such as Toyo, Pennzoil, KB43 and more, AND replica fifteen52 wheels fitted with grippy semi-slick rubber tires for the complete Gymkhana look!
Brushless FLUX Power!
The WR8 FLUX packs in a ridiculously powerful FLUX brushless powerplant to give you crazy acceleration combined with totally mental top speeds! Simply plug in a lithium-polymer (LiPo) battery and you're ready for insane amounts of power! Water-resistant electronics mean you can get out and drive no matter what the weather is like, and with extra batteries you just have to swap in freshly-charged packs for all day fun!
- Officially authorized replica of Ken Block's "Color-Shifting" Ford Fiesta ST RX43
- Pre-Assembled 1/8th scale car based on the Bullet monster truck
- FLUX version equipped with FLUX MMH-4000KV motor and waterproof EMH-3S speed controller
- 2.4GHz radio system
- Water-resistant steering servo
- Enclosed receiver box
- 3mm aluminum chassis with centralized weight balance
- Full-time 4WD for excellent control
- Efficient and tough shaft drivetrain
- Tough oil-filled 4-gear differentials
- Replica fifteen52 TurboMac and TurboFan wheels with real rubber semi-slick tires
- Aluminum shock towers front and rear with oil-filled coil-over shocks
- High ground clearance for driving on most surfaces
- All hex head hardware
- Full set of rubber-sealed ball bearings
Length: 485mm (19")
Width: 227mm (8.9")
Height: 172mm (6.7")
Wheelbase: 300mm (11.8")
Tire Diameter: 80mm (3.2")
Drivetrain: Full-Time Shaft 4WD
Needed To Complete
2S or 3S lithium-polymer battery with T-plug
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.