Blade 120 S RTF Helicopter With Safe Mode 2
The Blade 120 S RTF Electric Micro Helicopter is a refreshing redesign of the original Blade 120 SR. The 120 SR concept has been redesigned with simplified mechanics and the superiority of SAFE technology so that pilots can master the basics of single-rotor flight. The sub-micro Blade 120 S is a great way to graduate from coaxial helis and multirotor drones to a single-rotor machine.
Fixed-pitch, flybarless rotor mechanical simplicity lets you enjoy extra speed and agility with a design that has a high-level of durability and efficiency. Exclusive SAFE technology helps keep you in control by delivering the stability you need to develop confidence quickly. Move up to higher levels of flight performance easily with the flip of a transmitter switch. Prevent a crash the second you feel disoriented �just press the Panic Recovery button and SAFE technology locks the 120 S into a familiar level attitude. So whether you aim to advance your skills, or want a fun fly-around heli, the Blade 120 S can help you be the master of single-rotor flight.
In Depth Features:
- SAFE Technology: The Blade 120 S features exclusive SAFE (Sensor Assisted Flight Envelope) technology, a revolutionary electronic flight envelope protection system that makes it easy for anyone to fly helicopters with confidence by providing flight mode versatility and Panic Recovery mode that automatically returns the 120 S to a level attitude.
- Beginner mode: Small pitch and roll angle limits combined with intuitive self-leveling help you keep the heli under control.
- Intermediate mode: Pitch and roll limits are expanded to offer a larger flight envelope while intuitive self-leveling continues to provide positive stability.
- Experienced mode: Limits and leveling are removed to provide full maneuverability.
- Size Matters: Larger than a micro-class machine, the sub-micro 120 S is great for outdoor flight in low wind, yet it's still small enough that it can be flown in a variety of indoor spaces. Plus, it's practical to have more batteries on hand since the 120 S uses a low-cost 1S Li-Po battery.
- Durable: The lightweight airframe features durable polymers and carbon-fiber components that deliver mechanical precision and the tolerance to absorb typical mishaps.
- Flybarless Mechanics: The updated flybarless head design offers a higher level of mechanical efficiency as well as a lower parts count which makes helicopter maintenance simpler.
- Linear Servos: The two 2.9-gram linear long-throw cyclic servos deliver the ideal level of torque and speed for precision and stability that's remarkable for its class.
- Flight time: The included charger operates from any convenient USB power source. Expect the provided 1S battery to offer average flight times of 5 minutes.
- Spektrum Technology: The factory-installed 4-in-1 control unit features a Spektrum 2.4GHz DSMX-compatible receiver, main and tail motor ESCs, mixer and flybarless controller. Count on the industry-leading reliability of Spektrum technology to deliver precision control that's ideal for any flying site environment.
- Multi-Function Transmitter: The RTF includes a Blade 6-channel transmitter with functionality that makes it easy to select SAFE technology flight modes as well as choose high or low dual rate sensitivity.
- Fully assembled, no building necessary
- SAFE technology makes helicopter flight more fun
- Panic recovery mode can prevent a crash
- Flybarless rotor mechanical simplicity
- Durable construction with carbon-fiber components
- High-speed coreless main and tail rotor motors (installed)
- Sub-micro linear long-throw cyclic servos (installed)
- E-flite 500mAh 1S 3.7V 25C Li-Po flight battery and charger (included)
- Multi-function transmitter with Spektrum DSMX technology (included)
Completion Level: Ready-to-Fly
Main Rotor Head Type: Fixed Pitch Flybarless
Swashplate Type: 90 degree
Main Rotor Diameter: 12.99 in (330mm)
Main Rotor Blade Length: 5.75 in (146mm)
Main Blade Material: Plastic
Tail Rotor Diameter: 2.76 in (70mm)
Tail Blade Material: Plastic
Main Motor Type: Brushed
Battery: 1S 3.7V 500mAh Li-Po
Tail Drive: Direct Drive
Length: 12.99 in (330mm)
Height: 4.25 in (108mm)
Width: 1.77 in (45mm)
Main Frame Material: Plastic
Canopy/Body Material: Plastic
Flying Weight: 3.74 oz (106g)
Approximate Flight Time: 5 minutes
Approximate Assembly Time: Less than 1 Hour
- Fully Assembled Blade 120 S helicopter
- E-flite 500mAh Li-Po Flight Battery
- USB Li-Po Battery Charger
- Blade 6-channel multi-function 2.4GHz with DSMX technology
- (4) AA Transmitter Batteries
Needed To Complete:
- Nothing! Everything you need is included in the box.