The AR9030T receiver is a feature-packed, 9-channel receiver with integrated full-range telemetry. The AR9030T features built-in connection ports for RPM, Flight Pack Voltage and Temperature sensors as well as an X-Bus port for additional telemetry options. No sensor is required to receive flight log or receiver pack voltage telemetry data. If you have a DSMX/DSM2 transmitter capable of 11ms frame rates the AR9030T receiver will deliver lightning-fast input-to-output response that is perfect for high-performance applications like 3D helis and airplanes. The AR9230 includes 1 DSMX carbon fuse remote receiver that allows you take advantage of Spektrum MultiLink technology. This patented technology eliminates the reflected signal fading and antenna blind spots that can affect all 2.4GHz systems.
The AR9320T was designed specifically for carbon fuselage aircraft and includes a special antenna design that overcomes RF limitations by allowing you to route the antennas through the side of the fuselage to the outside of the aircraft. The AR9320T also includes a built in variometer sensor automatically senses barometric pressure in order to determine rate of climb and provides altitude above ground level (AGL) with no calibration required.
- Compatible with all Spektrum DSMX transmitters
- Compact design fits most parkflyer size and larger aircraft
- Capable of 11ms frame rates
- Integrated telemetry with built-in ports for RPM, flight pack voltage, temperature sensors and X-bus for telemetry sensor expansion
- Receiver pack voltage and flight log data available without the need for additional sensors
- Dual antenna's for optimal RF performance
- Extended antenna's designed for optimal performance with carbon fuselage aircraft
- Built-in variometer sensor automatically senses barometric pressure in order to determine rate of climb and provides altitude above ground level (AGL) with no calibration required.
Specifications: Type: AR9320T 9 Channel Carbon Fuse Telemetry Receiver # of Channels: 9 Modulation: DSM2/DSMX Band: 2.4GHz Length: 1.91 in (48.52 mm) Width: 1.11 in (28.3 mm) Height: 0.82 in (20.9 mm) Weight: 0.63 oz (17.83 g) Voltage Range: 3.5-9V Experience Level: Intermediate
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.