The DJI Mavic Air is an engineering dream which combines compact size and incredible technology, allowing you to take Mavic Air wherever you're next adventure finds you. Inheriting key design ideas from the original Mavic, the ultra portable Mavic Air features high end flight performance and functionality allowing for endless amounts of exploration.
Features at a Glance:
- 32MP Spehere Panoramas
- 3-Axis Gimbal
- 4K Camera
- Foldable & Portable
- 3 Direction Enviornment Sensing
- Smart Capture
- Up to 21 minutes of Flight
3-Axis Gimbal Camera
Mavic Air is the most portable DJI drone to house a 3-axis mechanical gimbal, additionally equipped with an angular vibration range reduced to 0.005 degrees. Set in a triangular formation, gimbal dampers help create even steadier shots. The onboacrd camera intergrates a 1/2.3" 12-megapixel CMOS sensor, and an f/2.8 lens with a 35mm equivalent focal length of 24mm to shoot high quality photos and videos.
32 MP Sphere Panoramas
In addition to Horizontal, Vertical, and 180 degree panoramas, the Mavic Air stritches 25 photos together in just eight seconds to create crystal-clear 32 MP Sphere panoramas. View them from an immersive perspective when paired with the optional DJI Goggles.
4K 100mbps Video
The Mavic Air shoots video at an incredible 4K 30 fps, recording at 100 Mbps to capture ever second with UHD quality.
With support for recording 1080p 120 fps slow-motion video, the Mavic Air captures all your epic high-speed adventures with ease.
New HDR algorithms help you obtain the right exposure settings intelligently, according to lighting conditions. Overexposed or dark areas are processed for more natural transitions between highlights and shadows, whiles DSP acceleration allows for more efficient shooting.
8GB Internal Storage
In addition to a Micro SD card slot, 8 GB of internal storage lets you save photos and videos directly to the aircraft and export files through its USB 3.0 Type-C port.
Foldable & Portable
Both the Mavic Air Drone and Radio Control are foldable, allowing you to pack them nearly into any small space that can be taken on any adventure you may find yourself on. The radio also features detachable control sticks, allowing the radio to be packed into even smaller areas than ever before!
- Diagonal Size (Excluding Propellers): 8.4"
- Weight (including battery and propellers): 0.95lb
- Max Ascent Speed: 9.84 ft/s | 3m/s
- Max Descent Speed: 6.56 ft/s | 2 m/s
- Max Speed: 40 mph (65 kph) in Sport mode without wind
- Max Service Ceiling Above Sea Level: 16404 feet (5000 m)
- Max Flight Time: 21 minutes
- Operating Temperature: 32° to 104° F (0° to 40° C)
- GPS Mode: GPS / GLONASS
- Hover Accuracy: Vertical: +/- 0.1 m (when Vision Positioning is active) or +/-0.5 m; Horizontal: +/- 0.3 m (when Vision Positioning is active) or +/-1.5 m
- Sensor: 1/2.3” (CMOS), Effective pixels: 12MP
- Lens: FOV 85° 28 mm (35 mm format equivalent) f/2.8; Focus from 19.7" to ∞
- ISO Range: 100-1600 (video); 100-1600 (photo)
- Shutter Speed: 8s -1/8000s
- Image Max Size: 4056×3040
- Still Photography Modes:
- Single shot
- Burst shooting
- Auto Exposure Bracketing (AEB)
- Video Recording Modes
- 4K: 3840×2160 24/25/30p
- 2.7K: 2720×1530 24/25/30/48/50/60p
- FHD: 1920×1080 24/25/30/48/50/60/120p
- HD: 1280×720 24/25/30/48/50/60/120p
- Max Video Bitrate: 100 Mbps (Dependent on Video Format)
- Supported File Formats: FAT32 ( ≤ 32 GB ); exFAT ( > 32 GB )
- Photo: JPEG, DNG
- Video: H.264
- Supported SD Card Types: Micro SD
- Max capacity: 128 GB. Class 10 or UHS-1 rating required
- Controllable Range: Pitch: -90° to +17°
- Angular Speed: Pitch: 120°/s
- Stabilization: 3-axis (pitch, roll, yaw)
- Remote Controller
- Operating Frequency: 2.4 GHz to 2.483 GHz & 5.8GHz (5.725-5.850)
- Max Transmission Distance: 4000m
- Operating Temperature: 32° to 104° F ( 0° to 40° C )
- Battery: 2970mAh
- Supported Mobile Device Size:
- Thickness Supported:Up to 8.48mm
- Max length: 160mm
- Supported USB port types: Lightning, Micro USB(Type-B),USB(Type-C)
- Voltage: 13.05 V
- Rated Power: 50 W
- Intelligent Flight Battery
- Capacity: 2375 mAh
- Voltage: 11.55 V
- Battery Type: LiPo 3S
- Energy: 27.43 Wh
- Net Weight: 140g
- Operating Temperature: 41° to 104° F ( 5° to 40° C )
- Vision System
- Vision System: Downward, Forward, Backward
- Velocity Range: 26.2 ft/s at 1.6'
- Maximum Altitude: 26'
- Operating Range: 1.6 - 98.4 feet
- Operating Environment: Surface with clear pattern and adequate lighting (lux > 15)
- Mavic Air Aircraft
- Radio Controller
- Power Cable
- Propeller Pair (x4)
- Prop Guard Set
- USB Type C Cable
- RC Cable (lightning connector)
- RC Cable (Standard Micro USB connector)
- RC Cable (USB Type C)
- RC Cable Slider (2 Sizes)
- Carrying Case
- USB Adapter