LOCO NUMBER 4301
- Plastic (ABS) body
- Blackened metal disc wheels (RP25-110)
- Scale size metal knuckle couplers
- Highly detailed underframe
- Separately applied metal parts
- Brass Horns
- 4 Different liveries available
- Metal and plastic handrails and brake piping
- Highly detailed bogies with separately applied parts
- Factory painted and decorated.
- 18" Recommended minimum radius
- Will operate on code 70, 83 and 100 rail
- 4 Different body versions tooled
- Detailed cab with driver figures
- Metal etched mirrors and windscreen wipers
- See-through metal etched grilles
- Operating LED headlights and markerlights with manual override switch
- 5-Pole skew wound motor with twin brass flywheels.
- All wheel drive and electrical pickup
- Separately applied air hoses
- DCC Ready with 21 pin socket
- Sound ready with speaker enclosures for ease of fitting sound
- Heavy diecast chassis
- Easy lift wireless body
- Sprung Buffer plates
- All 6 locomotives being produced
This version has the following features: 5 Chime horn, radiator shutters, no staff exchanger body cut-out, no nose grab irons, no rear ladder and no side numbers or coat of arms.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.