CNHL Racing Series 5600MAH 14.8V 4S 120C Lipo Battery
- Lipo Battery Safety
Voltage 14.8V / 8-Cell / 4S2P
Discharge Rate 120C Continual / 240C Burst
Charge Rate 5C Max
Weight 546g (not Including wire and connector)
Output Connector T Dean Plug
Balance Connector JST / XH
Lipo batteries can be very safe if you follow a few rules and respect the performance they give us in our hobby:
1. Never leave a charging battery unattended.
2. Never use a puffed or damaged Lipo battery.
3. Never leave a Lipo battery fully charged or discharged for more than 3 days.
4. Never charge or use a warm Lipo battery. Let it cool to room temperature.
5. Never store your Lipo batteries in a hot environment like a vehicle or garage.
6. Never store your Lipo batteries in the fridge (moisture issues).
7. Never charge above 4.2v/cell.
8. Never discharge below 3.0v/cell.
9. Never purchase used Lipo batteries.
1. Always use hardcase Lipo batteries in radio control surface vehicles.
2. Always keep Lipo batteries in a storage mode after 3 days.
3. Always use a fire safe bag to charge your Lipo batteries.
4. Always keep your Lipo batteries at room temperature.
5. Always balance charge your Lipo batteries with a proper Lipo charger.
6. Always have a Class D chemical fire extinguisher nearby when using/ charging Lipo batteries.
7. Always unplug your Lipo battery when not using them.