DCC Concepts Cobalt Ip DCC Decoder Fx Stall Motor Drive (4-Way Output)
Cobalt iP DCC Decoder FX Stall Motor Drive (4-way Output)
AD-4fx is something really special!
AD-4fx is a high performance high feature level 4-output DCC accessory decoder with reversing DC outputs for Cobalt type motors and similar devices.
AD-4fx will tolerate a very wide track bus voltage range and offer exceptionally low current draw while static (effectively zero). AD-4fx is designed to connect straight to track power or your accessory power bus.
Because it only permits drive power for the few seconds needed to reliably change a Cobalt Classic (or Cobalt iP Analog point motor or other device it is controlling), it will never take important power away from other operations.
Addressing is so easy that we call it learning rather than programming there are no CVs to set for addressing. All it needs is the changing of a simple switch to make it ready to teach once that is done all you need do it act as if you are already changing it at the address you want it to be, return the switch to the run position and its done.
Wiring and connections are easy too, as they are clearly printed onto the PCB so you will never forget how it should be done, even if working under the layout!
The AD-4fx is easy to install, set up and connect to your layout systems:
- Screw connectors means no need to solder.
- One power input point for all outputs.
- Simple 2-wire output to the device being controlled.
- 3 low power terminals for direct connection of panel LEDs or signal.
- 3 switch terminals with the option of one or two push-button switches.
- 1 terminal that swings to (+) or (0) voltage for direct connection of position feedback to systems that require it or any computer IO interface.
- Simple Learnin