Search By Brand, Model & Part Type
The Academy Of Steam Buoyant Forces allows your little one to learn about the basic concepts of buoyancy and understand how ships can flow over water as they build their own submarine model.
- Highly educational, it helps your kid learn about density, weight, and how ship floats with its included paper outline
- Comes with Engino parts, plastic skins, plastic bottle, and pebbles to build their own submarine model
- Easy and quick to build, thanks to its patented snap-fit parts and connecting system
- Includes an extraction tool for easy disassembly
- Recommended for ages 8-12 years +
- Note: This product has available interactive 3D instructions, which can be viewed from smartphones and tablets through the ENGINO 3D Viewer app (kidCAD), downloadable for free on Google Play and App Store.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.