- Lipo Battery Safety
Bashing series car packs assortment covered most RC car types in the market. It provides good performance, quality and cost friendly to leisure or entry level hobbyist.
Gens ace Bashing Series 5500mAh 3S 50C 11.1V Hardcase 15# Lipo battery is new customized for HPI 1/8 savage flux, VORZA FLUX HP, TRAXXAS 1/10, TRAXXAS Rustler, E-MAXX/E-REVO, 1/10 SLASH, XRAY 1/8 808E, SERPENT 1/8 811E etc, with consistent high power output, best choice for bashing, no puff after long time use, advanced lipo tech used in the new pack.
Product Type:lipo battery pack
Ma Continuous Discharge: 50C
Balance Plug: JST-XHR
Discharge Plug: T-plug
Batteries are dangerous goods that cannot be express shipped / air freighted
Lipo batteries can be very safe if you follow a few rules and respect the performance they give us in our hobby:
1. Never leave a charging battery unattended.
2. Never use a puffed or damaged Lipo battery.
3. Never leave a Lipo battery fully charged or discharged for more than 3 days.
4. Never charge or use a warm Lipo battery. Let it cool to room temperature.
5. Never store your Lipo batteries in a hot environment like a vehicle or garage.
6. Never store your Lipo batteries in the fridge (moisture issues).
7. Never charge above 4.2v/cell.
8. Never discharge below 3.0v/cell.
9. Never purchase used Lipo batteries.
1. Always use hardcase Lipo batteries in radio control surface vehicles.
2. Always keep Lipo batteries in a storage mode after 3 days.
3. Always use a fire safe bag to charge your Lipo batteries.
4. Always keep your Lipo batteries at room temperature.
5. Always balance charge your Lipo batteries with a proper Lipo charger.
6. Always have a Class D chemical fire extinguisher nearby when using/ charging Lipo batteries.
7. Always unplug your Lipo battery when not using them.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.