- Lipo Battery Safety
GensAce batteries have been proven within the Radio Control community to deliver reliable and consistent performance for all modelers alike. All GensAce batteries offer superior cell matching at the factory, and are extremely consistent in selecting matched cells after each and every batch produced. Additionally, low internal resistance (IR), offers modelers stable voltage output through the whole duration of the battery.
Batteries are dangerous goods that cannot be express shipped / air freighted
Lipo batteries can be very safe if you follow a few rules and respect the performance they give us in our hobby:
1. Never leave a charging battery unattended.
2. Never use a puffed or damaged Lipo battery.
3. Never leave a Lipo battery fully charged or discharged for more than 3 days.
4. Never charge or use a warm Lipo battery. Let it cool to room temperature.
5. Never store your Lipo batteries in a hot environment like a vehicle or garage.
6. Never store your Lipo batteries in the fridge (moisture issues).
7. Never charge above 4.2v/cell.
8. Never discharge below 3.0v/cell.
9. Never purchase used Lipo batteries.
1. Always use hardcase Lipo batteries in radio control surface vehicles.
2. Always keep Lipo batteries in a storage mode after 3 days.
3. Always use a fire safe bag to charge your Lipo batteries.
4. Always keep your Lipo batteries at room temperature.
5. Always balance charge your Lipo batteries with a proper Lipo charger.
6. Always have a Class D chemical fire extinguisher nearby when using/ charging Lipo batteries.
7. Always unplug your Lipo battery when not using them.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.