The DA-SR is specifically designed as a drop-in decoder for Atlas, Kato, Life-Like, and Walthers.
Atlas GP38, GP40, RS1/2/3, C424/5, GP7, RSD4/5/12, C30-7, U23B, U33/36C
Athearn "Genesis" series locomotives; F7, F3, SD70, SD75, SD80, etc...
Kato GP35, SD40, C44-9W Stewart AS16, F3A, F3B, F7A, F7B, F9A, F9B, U25B
This is an EPF (extended packet format) decoder supporting:
- Silent Running TM motor drive
- Improved DC operation (with lighting effects)
- Torque Compensation (dither) for ultra smooth low speed performance
- Programmable Start, Mid and Maximum speed works for all speed modes
- Motor rating 1.3 Amp continuous, 2 Amp peak (stall)
- All five function outputs have lighting effects generators
- Select from 15 different lighting effects (Mars, strobes, beacon, flicker, etc)
- Lighting outputs can be mapped to different functions
- Uploadable speed table interpolated to 128 speed steps
- Decoder assisted consisting
- Support for all forms of DCC programming
- Decoder programming lock mechanism
- Brake on DC feature assists automatic train control
Remove the small black wire retainers from the existing light board in the loco, transfer the wires to the DA-SR decoder. Move the wire retainers on to the new board.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.