Spektrum AR6600T 6Ch Air Telemetry Receiver Dsmx
The AR6600T receiver is a feature-packed, 6-channel receiver with integrated full-range telemetry. It comes with built-in connection ports for RPM, Flight Pack Voltage and Temperature sensors as well as an X-Bus port for additional telemetry options. No sensor is required to receive Flight Log or receiver pack voltage telemetry.
If you have a DSMX/DSM2 transmitter capable of 11ms frame rates, the AR6600T will deliver lightning-fast input-to-output response that is perfect for high-performance applications like 3D helis and airplanes. The AR6600T also includes an optional remote receiver that lets you take advantage of Spektrum Multilink technology. This patented technology eliminates the reflected signal fading and antenna blind spots that can affect all 2.4GHz systems.
- Compatible with all Spektrum DSMX transmitters
- Capable of 11ms frame rates
- Integrated telemetry with built-in ports for RPM, flight pack voltage, temperature sensors and X-bus for telemetry sensor expansion
- Receiver pack voltage and flight log data available without the need for additional sensors
- Dual antenna's for optimal RF performance
Type: 6 Channel Air Telemetry Receiver Modulation: DSM2/DSMX Band: 2.4GHz Length: 1.477 in (37.5mm) Width: 1.093 in (27.7mm) Height: 0.621 in (15.8mm) Weight: 0.44 oz (12.5g) Voltage Range: 3.5-9V Antenna Length: 2.5" and 5" from case exit, 31mm exposed