Search By Brand, Model & Part Type
This is the Tamiya HKS Nissan Skyline GT-R TT-01 E Limited Edition 1/10 Scale Electric Powered 4WD On-Road Car Kit. This Tamiya R/C construction kit is a replica of the Nissan Skyline GT-R (R-32) as it raced in the 1993 Japanese Touring Car Championship. The tuning company HKS provided both the engine tuning and livery to the team that took 2 poles and a victory!
The bathtub frame of the evolved shaft-driven 4WD TT-01 Type-E has its motor and battery close to the ground for lower center of gravity and optimum balance. Mounted on the bathtub frame is a fiberglass reinforced nylon upper deck and gear covers improving rigidity, as well as a 3-piece tie rod providing a smoother steering action. The low center of gravity, great balanced design, 4-wheel double wishbone suspension system, and front and rear differential gears all come together to produce excellent operating ability. 70mm-diameter radial tires are paired with wheels developed just for this model; the high sidewalls make for forgiving turns.
- Durable and lightweight polycarbonate body
- Wheel arches are pre-cut out for a simpler body assembly experience
- Separately molded parts recreate the side mirrors and aerodynamic rear wing
- Includes 3 sheets of marking stickers to recreate logos, and masking stickers for use in the paint job
- 5-spoke wheels are paired with slick tires
- The TT-01 Type-E chassis features shaft-driven 4WD for easy handling and assembly
- A wide range of option parts is available to tune the TT-01 Type-E chassis
1x Tamiya HKS Nissan Skyline GT-R TT-01 E Limited Edition Kit
1x Tamiya Torque Tuned Motor
1x Tamiya TBLE-02S ESC
2-Channel Radio, servo, 7.2-7.4volt battery pack and compatible charger, and Tamiya PS paint.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.