Search By Brand, Model & Part Type
The Volkswagen Golf Mk.1 was a well-known machine of European touring car racing. The Kamei-sponsored car with its distinctive livery ran in the low-modification Group 2 class of its day.
The Tamiya RC model faithfully captures the fun and maneuverability of the real life subject as it comes on the proven M-05 M-chassis platform. The M-05 is a simple to build FWD (front wheel drive) machine, which allows for plenty of after-market parts to be outfitted as you grow with your skill.
Polycarbonate body captures the classic Golf's form.
- The M-05 Chassis is both lightweight and has a low center of gravity.
- Servo, receivers and ESC are positioned at the rear to provide an excellent sense of balance.
- 3-piece steering linkage provides stable high-speed cornering.
- Scale: 1/12 scale
- Construction type: assembly kit
- Terrain use: on-road
- Drive-train: 2WD FWD
- Drive type: gearbox
- Drive line: dog bone
- Differential type: gear
- Suspension: fully independent double wishbone
- Steering mechanism: bell-crank
- Shock damper: friction damper
- Shock damper material: plastic
- Chassis material: plastic
- Bearings: plastic bushing
- Adjustable camber: fixed
- Adjustable toe angles: front only
- Adjustable ground clearance: yes
- Adjustable gear ratio: yes
- Adjustable wheelbase: yes
- Adjustable track width: fixed
- Adjustable shock angle: yes
- Special feature 1: Low center of gravity design
- Special feature 2: 3-piece steering linkage
- Special feature 3: Servo, receivers and ESC are positioned at the rear for optimal balance.
- Tamiya 1:12 RC M05 Volkswagen Golf MK.1 w/ESC EP (1 set)
- Rubber Slick Tire (4 pcs)
- Wheel (4 pcs)
- Clear Polycarbonate Body (1 pc)
- ESC (Type: TEU-105BK) (1 pc)
- 540 Brushed Motor (1 pc)
- Decal (1 pc)
- Manual (1 pc)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.