Phoenix Scanner 40/46 Low Wing Sportster
The next great step to a low-wing model trainer.
- Can be flight ready in just 2 to 4 hours
- Quality balsa and plywood construction for durable structure
- Extremely lightweight laser-cut all-wood construction
- 95% factory built and covered
- Prepainted, preinstalled the cockpit
- Almost accessories are included
- Can be converted for electric flight
If you are looking for an Almost Ready to Fly R/C model, which is easy to assemble and exciting to fly, the Scanner is for you.
This low wing was designed from the start to handle any kind of aerobatic maneuvers. It loops, rolls, flies inverted, and is capable of many more magical moves. It's a flying cocktail of performance.
All the hardware are included (servo wire, fuel tank, wheel/landing gear, etc).
You only need to seperately purchase the nitro engine and radio system, and can fly this plane after 1-2 hours of installation.
ALL RC Planes are considered oversize items and DO NOT qualify for free shipping. This will be reflected at checkout. We do however offer a 'flat rate' shipping.
Pricing is as follows:
WA Metro - $30.00
NT, QLD, VIC, ACT & SA = $60.00