Deluxe Materials BD50 Foam Armour 250g
A thick water based resin that sets to produce an attractive, durable, scratch resistant coating on foam to prevent dings, wear and disintegration. It dries to a surface that can be painted and glued easily and will reduce damage.
• Easy to apply
• Seals surfaces, gaps and foam edges to prevent disintegration
• Can be over-coated or mixed with acrylic paint.
• Is easily glued and worked.
• Bonds electrostatic grass and scatter materials as it dries.
- Creates a hard durable surface layer on foam and wood
- Ideal for scenics, model aircraft etc.
- 250g pot covers 0.7 sqm / 7sqft.