Search By Brand, Model & Part Type
A replica model of the Spitfire Mk.IXc. In addition to their role as interceptors they were also used as fighter-bombers in the ground attack role.
- Detailed Mk.IXc wings with guns
- Detailed cockpit and instrument panel
- Detailed radiator
- Rotating 4 blade propeller
- Alternative bomb load
- Detailed undercarriage
Authentic representation of the following versions:
- Supermarine Spitfire Mk.IXc, No. 416 Squadron, Royal Canadian Air Force, Tangmere, England, May 1944
- Supermarine Spitfire Mk.IXc, No. 601 Squadron, Royal Air Force, Fano, Italy, November 1944
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.