Tamiya 1/35 M26 Armoured Tank Recovery Vehicle
The M26 first saw action on the Italian Front of 1943, and was later extensively used in the inland advancement of the Allies following the Invasion at Normandy. In all kinds of weather, in the middle of the night, or under a barrage of enemy fire, the repair crews continually fulfilled their duty to recover and repair damaged tanks.
- Overall length: 225mm, overall width: 106mm.
- Weighty feel of full sized vehicle very apparent in 1/35 model.
- Slide molding techniques used to recreated the cabin as one highly detailed piece.
- Window armor can be modeled in the open or closed position.
- Tandem winch and crane overflow with realism.
- Vise, welding equipment and other accessory parts recreated in outstanding detail.
- The "A-arm" rear support can be assembled in one of five angles. Kit features abundant use of metal parts such as photo etched parts, pipes, and chains.
- Chrome plated and transparent parts used for various lights.
- Rubber tires with real tread pattern.
- Six types of decals are included, as are four figures (two types) for the cabin and two standing figures.
- High quality, precision plastic model kit. Paint and glue not included. Requires assembly and painting. For intermediate to advanced skill modellers.