Search By Brand, Model & Part Type
The XtremeAir Sbach 342 is a German high performance two-seat aerobatic and touring monoplane designed by Philipp Steinbach with Albert Mylius and built by XtremeAir GmbH of Hecklingen.
- Capable of both precise and extreme 3D aerobatics
- Designed for compatibility with both GP and EP flight
- Genuine Oracover covering
- Bolt on two piece wing for easy transport and setup at the field
- Removable canopy for easy change lipo battery and set up radio
- Extremely lightweight laser cut all wood construction
- Durable factory painted fiberglass cowl
- Prepainted pilot figure, preinstalled in cockpit
- All hardware included
Phoenix's Sbach 342 is naturally slower but is engineered to perform equally thrilling manoeuvres! The scale-like model able to perform flat spin, knife edge and many other difficult aerobatics. The Sbach is expertly handcrafted from balsa and plywood using only epoxy and CA glues. You can fly this plane after few hours of installation. All the hardware are included (servo wire, fuel tank, wheel/landing gear, etc). You only need to separately purchase the nitro engine and radio system.
- Wingspan: 1663mm (65.5 in)
- Length: 1638mm (64.5 in)
- Flying weight: 4700-5200 gr
- Wing area: 56 dm2
- Wing loading: 85g/dm2
- Wing type: Naca airfoils
- Covering type: Genuine ORACOVER
- Gear type: Aluminum Hi-grade for main gear and spring wire for tail gear (included)
- Spinner size: Plastic 70mm (included)
- Radio: 4 channel minimum (not included)
- Servo: 6 standard hitorque servo: 2 aileron; 2 elevator; 1 rudder; 1 throttle (not included)
- Recommended receiver battery: 4.8-6V / 1200-2000mAh NiMH (not included)
- Servo mount: 21mm x 42 mm
- Propeller: suit with your engine
- Engine: .120 / 2-stroke or .120/4-stroke glow engine (not included)
- Motor: brushless outrunner 2000-2400 W, 450 KV (not included)
- Experience level: Intermediate
- Plane type: Scale Aerobatic
RECOMMENDED MOTOR AND BATTERY SET UP
- Motor: RIMFIRE .120 (not included)
- Lipo cell: 6-12 cells / 4000 - 5500mAh (not included)
- Esc: 80-100A (not included)
ALL RC Planes are considered oversize items and DO NOT qualify for free shipping. This will be reflected at checkout. We do however offer a 'flat rate' shipping.
Pricing is as follows:
WA Metro - $60.00
NT, QLD, VIC, ACT & SA = We will quote on each order individually. If you are unhappy with the freight, we will cancel and refund the order.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.